This fall has been absolutely wonderful!!!!!!!
We are in the second week of November and we are now feeling a chill.
It has been so warm before this week.
To make the snow and cold weather more enjoyable we have done a few things that make it more fun:
- sweater shopping!!!!!!!!!!
- beef stroganoff at Zinn Bistro (oh my word...I can't even describe it!!!!!!!!)
- homemade tomato soup with grilled cheese on sourdough
- throw a few snow balls (that would be Sophie throwing them at me)
- reading new books on the couch
- practice Christmas music on the piano
- pot of beans with corn bread
We will miss the summer (we may or may not have driven out of our way to pass the pool today)----
but will do what we can to appreciate the colder weather.