Tuesday, November 17, 2015

final post

This will be my last post to this blog.
I have loved having a blog open to the public.  I have "met" friends I would never have met otherwise.  Keeping this blog public, I sacrificed details that are important to us, but that I didn't feel comfortable sharing with those I don't know.  If we know each other and you would know many of those things (names of schools, teachers, activities) because we are friends, I would be happy to invite you to my new blog.  Thank you so much for taking the time to ever stop by here.  A part of me will truly miss having a bit of our lives open to meet new friends.  I would love to see you on Instagram!  Find me @ carindavis

4 comments:

Ashley Kate said...

Carin, I will miss you so much. I've loved and treasured each bit of your wisdom you've shared. Thank you <3

Tebbs Family said...

I would LOVE an invite to your new blog :) alicia

Shauna said...

I will miss you here! Can I be one of those invited to your new one?!? xo

Misty said...

I totally understand going private! I am slow at reading blogs, but would love to be invited to read your new blog!