Wednesday, May 19, 2010

renew~


Ellie turned 8 years old in March.  It was a special month.  She chose to be baptized...which I think as parents, has been one of our favorite experiences.  It was wonderful.  Unfortunately, in April...my computer crashed.  I had backed up most things...but her baptism pictures were one of the files I lost.  I had made a book of them...but I wanted to have the pictures.  I asked...no begged is a better word...Ellie if we could do it again.  My friend Shauna let us re-shoot them in a special spot in her yard.  It reminds me of a beautiful grove~


Thank you Ellie and Shauna!!
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Shauna said...

She looks so BEAUTIFUL! There's something so special about turning 8!! You're welcome to my grove any time!!!!!!

Annie Miller said...

Love these! So neat.